The Equipment for Living (EFL) grant program, funded by the Department of Communities will conclude at the end of this 2021/22 financial year.
- Wheelchairs for community access or as an alternative to a primary mobility device
- Specialised car seats and occupant restraints
- Electrically adjustable beds or specialised beds. e.g. bariatric beds
- Alternative seating or seating to facilitate transfers
- Standing frames where CAEP funding is not available
- Environmental controls and other emerging technologies
- Assistive communication technology or mainstream technology with inbuilt accessibility features
- Equipment for alternative living arrangements e.g. shared custody
- Items to support client safety outside the home
- Small home modifications where CAEP funding is unavailable
Find out more
Contact our experienced grants team who will be able to advise you about your eligibility and explain how to apply.