Terms and Conditions
All material on this website, including (but not limited to) text, graphics, information architecture and coding is subject to copyright.
We are happy for you to reproduce this material for personal and non-commercial purposes, or for purposes permitted by law, provided any reproduction is unaltered, shows the date of first publication and an attribution source is included.
If you wish to make any other use of this material, you must have our prior written permission. To ask for permission or for further information, please contact: email@example.com.
Linking to the Independent Living Assessment website
In order to promote its work, and because the internet is about linking, Independent Living Assessment encourages a user who maintains an external website to include hyperlinks to www.ilaustralia.org.au, or to any of its pages, on that external site without having to ask prior permission under the following conditions:
These hyperlinks must not:
- Infringe Independent Living Assessment’s rights, in particular relating to its logo and intellectual property rights; be used for the promotion of the organisation or company, or of any commercial products or services.
As a consequence,
- Links to Independent Living Assessment’s website must appear clearly as such, i.e. with the complete and obvious Independent Living Assessment URL;
- If you link to Independent Living Assessment’s website, you must refrain from creating frames, or using other visual altering tools, around the Independent Living Assessment pages;
- It is formally forbidden to link directly to PDF’s hosted on our site. Permission can only be granted to make a link to a page within the Independent Living Assessment main website, on the condition the Independent Living Assessment URL appears clearly, as specified above;
- Once a link to Independent Living Assessment’s website has been created, it should be tested to ensure that it works and meets the above conditions. We would then appreciate being notified via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have further questions about linking to Independent Living Assessment’s website, please feel free to send us an email at email@example.com.
Information on this site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Independent Living Assessment makes every effort to ensure, but does not guarantee, the accuracy or completeness of the information on the Independent Living Assessment website. Our goal is to keep this information timely and accurate. If errors are brought to our attention, we will aim to correct them.
Independent Living Assessment may add, change, improve, or update the information of the website without notice.
Independent Living Assessment reserves its exclusive right in its sole discretion to alter, limit or discontinue part of this site. Under no guarantee is the validity of the information provided. The sole purpose of links to other sites is to indicate further information available on related topics.
Independent Living Assessment reserves the right to deny at its sole discretion any User access to Independent Living Assessment website(s) or any portion thereof without notice.
For site security purposes and to ensure that Independent Living Assessment website(s) remain(s) available to all users, it (they) employ(s) software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage and to detect other possible security breaches.
Independent Living Assessment logo
Independent Living Assessment encourages partners, media and other institutions to use its logo when linking or referring to Independent Living Assessment. To receive graphic files and user’s guide, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
All Independent Living Assessment logo reproduction must respect the current rules for use and Independent Living Assessment’s corporate identity. Only the most recent version of the Independent Living Assessment logo should be used.