Terms and Conditions
All material on this website, including (but not limited to) text, graphics, information architecture and coding is subject to copyright.
We are happy for you to reproduce this material for personal and non-commercial purposes, or for purposes permitted by law, provided any reproduction is unaltered, shows the date of first publication and an attribution source is included.
If you wish to make any other use of this material, you must have our prior written permission. To ask for permission or for further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Linking to the iLA website
In order to promote its work, and because the internet is about linking, iLA (Independent Living Assessment Inc.) encourages a user who maintains an external website to include hyperlinks to www.ilaustralia.org.au, or to any of its pages, on that external site without having to ask prior permission under the following conditions:
These hyperlinks must not:
- Infringe iLA’s rights, in particular relating to its logo and intellectual property rights; be used for the promotion of the organisation or company, or of any commercial products or services.
As a consequence,
- Links to iLA’s website must appear clearly as such, i.e. with the complete and obvious iLA URL;
- If you link to iLA’s website, you must refrain from creating frames, or using other visual altering tools, around iLA pages;
- It is formally forbidden to link directly to PDF’s hosted on our site. Permission can only be granted to make a link to a page within the iLA main website, on the condition the iLA URL appears clearly, as specified above;
- Once a link to iLA’s website has been created, it should be tested to ensure that it works and meets the above conditions. We would then appreciate being notified via email@example.com.
- If you have further questions about linking to iLA’s website, please feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information on this site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. iLA makes every effort to ensure but does not guarantee, the accuracy or completeness of the information on the iLA website. Our goal is to keep this information timely and accurate. If errors are brought to our attention, we will aim to correct them.
iLA may add, change, improve, or update the information on the website without notice.
iLA reserves its exclusive right in its sole discretion to alter, limit or discontinue part of this site. Under no guarantee is the validity of the information provided. The sole purpose of links to other sites is to indicate further information available on related topics.
iLA reserves the right to deny at its sole discretion any User access to iLA website(s) or any portion thereof without notice.
For site security purposes and to ensure that iLA website(s) remain(s) available to all users, it (they) employ(s) software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage and to detect other possible security breaches.
iLA encourages partners, media, and other institutions to use its logo when linking or referring to Independent Living Assessment. To receive graphic files and a user’s guide, please send your request to email@example.com
All iLA logo reproduction must respect the current rules for use and iLA’s corporate identity. Only the most recent version of the iLA logo should be used.