Web Content Officer
iLA are seeking a Web Content Officer to join the team. Working closely with the Content Lead, this role will focus on reviewing, writing and editing content for iLA’s LiveUp program across a range of topics. Key duties include:
- Development of content that meets the needs and interest of our target audiences, while ensuring content displays cultural sensitivity and adheres to established content guidelines.
- Be involved in the curation and updating of website imagery.
- Continuously review content to ensure accuracy, relevance, and quality.
- Translate complex health documents into easy-to-read versions that engage the target audience.
- Through the use of analytic tools and A/B testing, monitor and respond to the performance of website content and layouts.
Application close: COB 3 April 2023 (AWST).
The successful candidate will have experience with content writing, work pro-actively and demonstrate proficiency with information technology. In particular, the Web Content Officer will:
- Have a proven record in content creation that meets outcomes.
- Demonstrate exceptional written skills.
- Ability to translate complex documents into easy-to-read versions.
- Experience uploading and managing content on CMS and social media platforms.
- Have an understanding of the community care sector (desirable).
- Rewarding work and being part of a “valued based” organisation – making a difference in people’s lives
- Ongoing support, mentorship, and professional development
- Generous salary packaging, up to an additional $18,549 tax free FBT (including the ability to package relocation expenses for those eligible)
- True work-life balance with additional 3.5 days leave (pro-rata) / ability to purchase additional leave.
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your immediate family
- Health & Well-being Program including flu vaccination, and fun active social committee.
Apply via Seek
Register your interest today by submitting your curriculum vitae and a cover letter, addressing how you meet the work-related requirements (in no more than 2 pages).
- View full Position Description – Web Content Officer
- Contact t Michael Barlow Stringer (Program Manager) at email@example.com to discuss the specifics of the position.
Applications close: COB 3 April 2023 (AWST) short listing will commence immediately, and we reserve the right to commence interviewing before the closing date. We thank you for your interest in iLA and we will respond to all candidates.
Only those with the right to live & work in Australia need apply. No agency applications at this time.
Our purpose: We strive towards our mission of a community in which all abilities are valued, where people have the knowledge, tools, and confidence to participate.
We promote and support diversity and inclusion in our workplace. If you require any additional support during the recruitment/interview phase, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Values: Passion, Integrity, Embracing, Authentic
We value our people at ILA and strive to have a positive and adaptive culture, one that aligns with our values; so cultural fit is just as important to us as qualifications, technical skill, and experience.