Web Content Officer
- Full-time Position
- Competitive salary with generous salary packaging
- Location - East Perth
Independent Living Assessment (iLA) is for-purpose organisation with a focus on empowering people living within the Australian community, to increase their knowledge and take steps towards maintaining their independence at home and in their community. Operating across the broader community sector, iLA currently delivers Regional Assessment Service, National Village Hubs Grants Program, and a range of digital-first initiatives including LiveUp, KeepAble Sector Support & Development, and AT Chat navigation and peer mentoring programs.
iLA are seeking a Web Content Officer to join the team. Working closely with the LiveUp Digital Project Lead, this role will focus on reviewing, crafting, and editing content for iLA’s LiveUp program across a range of topics.
Key duties of the Web Content Officer include:
- Development of content that meets the needs and interest of our target audiences, while ensuring content displays cultural sensitivity and adheres to established content guidelines.
- Continuously review content to ensure accuracy, relevance, and quality.
- Translate complex health documents into easy-to-read versions that engage the target audience.
- Publish web content onto the Content Management System
- Using analytic tools and A/B testing, monitor and respond to the performance of website content and layouts.
The successful candidate will have experience with content writing, work pro-actively, and demonstrate proficiency with information technology. In particular, the Web Content Officer will:
- Have a proven record in content creation that meets outcomes under deadline.
- Demonstrate exceptional written skills.
- Ability to translate complex documents into easy-to-read versions.
- Experience uploading content on CMS.
- Have an understanding of the community care sector (desirable).
- Rewarding work and being part of a “Values based” organisation – making a difference in people’s lives.
- Ongoing support, mentorship, and professional development.
- Generous salary packaging, up to an additional $18,549 tax free FBT (including the ability to package relocation expenses for those eligible).
- True work life balance with additional 3.5 days leave (pro-rata) / ability to purchase additional leave.
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your immediate family.
- Health & Well-being Program including flu vaccination, and fun active social committee.
Register your interest today by submitting your CV and a cover letter, addressing how you meet the requirements (in no more than 2 pages).
- View full Position Description here or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Michael Barlow Stringer (Program Manager) @ email@example.com to discuss the specifics of the position.
Applications close: COB 25 February 2024 short listing will commence immediately, and we reserve the right to commence interviewing before the closing date. We thank you for your interest in iLA and we will respond to all candidates.
A valid NDIS Worker Screening Check is a pre-requisite for this position at iLA
Only those with the right to live & work in Australia need apply. No agency applications at this time.
Our purpose: We strive towards our mission of a community in which all abilities are valued, where people have the knowledge, tools, and confidence to participate.
Values: Passion, Integrity, Embracing, Authentic
We value our people at iLA and strive to have a positive and adaptive culture, one that aligns with our values; so cultural fit is just as important to us as qualifications, technical skill, and experience.
We promote and support diversity and inclusion in our workplace. If you require any additional support during the recruitment/interview phase, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org