Senior Administration Coordinator
We are seeking a passionate person to provide a variety of administrative functions. This role will work closely with the iLA management team ensuring that quality and reliable systems support the business operations and a well-functioning work environment. Key duties will include:
- Oversee day to day administrative operations within iLA.
- Provide administrative support to the iLA leadership team.
- Assist with managing incoming phone calls and emails for the Organisation’s general phone number/email address.
- Coordinate and champion the organisation’s continuous improvement initiatives.
- Provide meeting support including scheduling, minute taking and agenda preparation for relevant meetings.
- Liaise with the property manager & trades people (where required) to ensure a safe and maintained work environment.
- Contribute to the integrity of internal Information systems.
- Monitor and coordinate contract compliance requirements.
- Lead planning and coordination of iLA events and activities.
- Assist with preparation and submission of tenders, proposals, and briefs.
The successful candidate will be a strong communicator with the ability to work both independently and within a team. You will be adaptable, organised and demonstrate great initiative and a positive approach to work and colleagues. Strong time management, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills will be essential in this role. In particular, the Senior Administration Officer will:
- Have advanced Microsoft office package skills and strong computer literacy.
- Actively demonstrate a high level of relationship building at various levels.
- Have strong analytical skills, with strong attention to detail when interpreting data.
- Strong written communication skills including report writing and formatting.
Previous experience (minimum 2 years) in a similar role is required with a strong background in administration and understanding of quality, document control or project methodology will be well regarded. Certificate IV in Business Administration, business degree or other relevant qualifications and/or experience in aged, community, or healthcare sector is desirable.
- Rewarding work and being part of a “valued based” organisation – making a difference in people’s lives.
- Ongoing support, mentorship, and professional development.
- Generous salary packaging, up to an additional $18,549 tax free FBT (including the ability to package relocation expenses for those eligible).
- True work-life balance with additional 3.5 days leave (pro-rata) / ability to purchase additional leave.
- Health & Well-being Program including flu vaccination, and fun active social committee.
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your immediate family.
Apply via Seek
Register your interest today by submitting your curriculum vitae and a cover letter, addressing how you meet the work-related requirements (in no more than 2 pages).
Applications Close: COB Tuesday 6 December 2022 (AWT) or before
Shortlisting will commence immediately, and we reserve the right to commence interviewing before the closing date. We thank you for your interest in iLA and will respond to all candidates.
Andrea Morris (General Manager – iLA) at firstname.lastname@example.org
discuss the specifics of the position or email email@example.com.
- Only those with the right to live & work in Australia need apply.
- No agency applications at this time.
* Please note, applications that do not comply with the application instructions will not be considered.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We promote and support diversity and inclusion in our workplace. If you require any additional support during the recruitment/interview phase, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org