Wellness and Reablement Coordinator
- Flexible working arrangements
- Interstate candidates working remotely considered
- Generous salary packaging options
- Addition annual leave and purchased leave arrangements
- Health and Wellness program and Employee Assistance Program
If you’re passionate about wellness and reablement and working with CHSP providers to achieve better outcomes for their clients through embedding this approach in their service delivery we would love to speak to you.
We’re looking for a team lead who is passionate, knowledgeable, and experienced in applying wellness and reablement principles who enjoys leading a team, keeping projects on track and shares iLA’s vision and values.
This role will work within iLA’s Community Capacity Building Team and will oversee the delivery of the Sector Support and Development (SSD) program. A program which focuses on embedding wellness and reablement and restorative care approaches into CHSP service delivery in line with current and future government standards and program guidelines.
This is largely achieved through sector engagement to inform the ongoing development of online resources and the enhancement of iLA’s dedicated wellness and reablement website, KeepAble.
This lead role will be responsible for the planning, development and delivery of the key objectives of the program and is offered on a fixed term basis with an end date of 30th June 2023. A contract extension will be offered subject to future funding.
Although iLA is a Perth-based organisation we are interested in hearing from regional and interstate candidates that are comfortable working with a remote setup.
We are seeking a self-motivated candidate that thrives in a collaborative environment whilst leading a team. The successful candidate will possess:
- In depth knowledge of wellness and reablement principals and how they apply in the aged care sector
- Demonstrated experience managing a team
- Proven networking and relationship building skills
- Excellent writing skills to develop resources for an online platform, training, and educational documents
- Effective communication skills including facilitation and presentation skills
- Sound ICT skills including Microsoft Office suite.
- A values-based, progressive organisation with staff who are innovative and passionate about what they do
- Rewarding work and being part of an organisation that makes a difference to peoples’ lives and independence.
- Ongoing support, training, and professional development
- Flexible work arrangements and hours
- Remote work setup and support
- Generous salary packaging, up to an additional $18,549 tax free FBT
- True work-life balance with additional 3.5 days leave (pro-rata) / ability to purchase additional leave.
- Health & Well-being Program including flu vaccination
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your immediate family
- Initial 12-month fixed term contract with view to further extension
- We have part-time and full-time opportunities on offer
- A great place to work!
Apply via Seek
Register your interest today by submitting your curriculum vitae and a cover letter, addressing how you meet the work-related requirements (in no more than 2 pages).
We encourage you to contact Kerry Foss, 08 6202 4700 firstname.lastname@example.org, to discuss the specifics of the position or contact email@example.com to request a copy of the Position Description.
*Please note applications that do not comply with the application instructions will not be considered.
Applications close Monday 8th August, 9:00 am (WST), Shortlisting will commence immediately. We thank you for your interest in iLA and will respond to all candidates.
Only those with the right to live & work in Australia need apply. No agency applications at this time.
We value our people at ILA and strive to have a positive and adaptive culture, one that aligns with our values; so cultural fit is just as important to us as qualifications, technical skill, and experience. Values: Passion, Integrity, Embracing and Authentic
We promote and support diversity and inclusion in our workplace and encourage all diversity groups to apply. If you require any additional support during the recruitment/interview phase, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org