Program Support Officer - Regional Assessment Service Team
- Delivering a high level of customer service when managing client enquiries and performing a variety of administrative and data entry functions
- Communicating effectively with customers and others both verbally and in writing
- Working as a key member of a team responsible for managing and maintaining data bases and team operations schedules
- Performing general office duties which support business operations
- Strong positive culture, modern building and amenities.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Working with a diverse and motivated team of professionals and support staff.
- Ongoing support and professional development.
- Competitive salary and generous salary packaging provisions – Tax benefits!
- Additional 3.5 days leave (pro-rata).
- Health & Well-being Program including flu vaccination and EAP support.
- Rewarding work and being part of an organisation that makes a difference to peoples' lives and independence.
Apply via Seek
- Provide a resume that demonstrates your relevant work experience and suitability for the role.
- In no more than two pages demonstrate, with examples, how you are suitable for the role in the context of the work-related requirements.
Applications Close: COB Monday 25th October 2021 (AWT) or before
We reserve the right to commence interviewing before the closing date.
If you wish to discuss the position specifics, Andrea Roelofs, Assessment Services Manager, on (08) 6202 7400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only those with the right to live & work in Australia need apply.
A valid police check and COVID-19 vaccination is a pre-requisite of commencing in this position at ILA.
No agency applications at this time.
View full position description - ILA - Program Support Officer - Regional Assessment Services Team - PD
* Please note, applications that do not comply with the application instructions will not be considered.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We promote and support diversity and inclusion in our workplace. If you require any additional support during the recruitment/interview phase, please contact email@example.com