Digital Marketing Coordinator
We are currently recruiting an Digital Marketing Specialist to join the ILA team. This role will work closely with management and leaders to create digital content and copy for all of ILA’s initiatives. They will be responsible for assisting the Brand and Communications Manager with the design, implementation and analysis of ILA’s content and digital marketing strategies.
Here is what the role entails:
- Assisting with the design, implementation and analysis of ILA’s content and digital marketing strategies across all initiatives.
- Managing multiple social media accounts across several platforms and plan, implement and analysis campaigns.
- Creating, writing and editing digital marketing content that is related to consumer searches to increase visitors to, and interaction with, our online platforms.
- Interpreting and translating documents into easy-to-read content with a clear message. Ensuring information is factually accurate and meets regulatory standards.
- Developing engaging and effective digital marketing products, across a range of platforms including website, newsletters, reports, traditional and social media.
- Creating new innovative ways to communicate the different brand’s messages to its target audience with the aim of building our brands awareness.
- Publication planning and review of existing content
- Search Engine Optimisation and Search Engine Marketing optimisation.
- Write Search Engine Optimisation content including blogs, and on-site content
- Manage ILA’s Client Management Systems, WordPress and Sitefinity.
- A degree level qualification in Journalism, Communications, Marketing, or related discipline.
- Some one who shares our values of Passion, Integrity, Embracing and Authentic.
- Sound knowledge of current digital marketing trends, techniques and social media platforms.
- Experience in writing and creating Google Ads, as well as experience in writing Search Engine Optimisation content.
- Ability to liaise with senior leaders and key stakeholders both internally and externally
- A self-motivated individual with the ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and hit the ground running.
- A great place to work. Our team regularly say that ILA is just that!
- A good work life balance for our staff is important to us and we offer additional leave, an employee well being program and an active and fun social club.
- Flexible working arrangements, where you can work from home, and the office.
- We have a full time opportunity on offer, with Initial Fixed-term Contract - 30 June 2022 with potential to extend
- Ongoing support, mentorship, and professional development
- Other great benefits include salary sacrificing, IT to set you up at home, competitive salaried and 10% superannuation.
- Provide a resume that demonstrates your relevant work experience and suitability for the role.
- In no more than two pages demonstrate, with examples, how you are suitable for the role in the context of the work-related requirements.
Applications will remain open until a suitable candidate has been sourced……so don't delay, APPLY NOW!
We reserve the right to commence interviewing before the closing date.
Contact Neil Berrick, Brand and Communication Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the specifics of the position
Only those with the right to live & work in Australia need apply.
A valid police check and COVID-19 vaccination is a pre-requisite of commencing in this position at ILA.
No agency applications at this time.
View full position description - ILA - Digital Marketing Coordinator - PD
* Please note, applications that do not comply with the application instructions will not be considered.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We promote and support diversity and inclusion in our workplace. If you require any additional support during the recruitment/interview phase, please contact email@example.com