Digital Content Producer
The title of this position may be like others, but the role isn’t. We’re a not for profit – we’re here to help support the community and make a difference. If this sounds interesting to you, please read on?
Due to rapid growth throughout the organisation, we have an exciting new opportunity for a digital content producer who has a passion for social media, is confident at conjuring content, loves to communicate with their community, can see the wood from the trees through the analytics and has a natural flare for design.
This role will work closely with the Managers and Leads to create digital content and copy for all of ILA’s initiatives. Assist the Brand and Communications Manager with the design, implementation and analysis of ILA’s content and digital marketing strategies.
Your day-to-day role will see you taking ownership of:
- Assist with the design, implementation and analysis of ILA’s content and digital marketing strategies across all initiatives.
- Create digital content across multiple formats
- Design brochures, direct marketing content and expo collateral
- Manage multiple social media accounts across several platforms and plan, implement and analysis campaigns.
- Create, write and edit digital marketing content that is related to consumer searches to increase visitors to, and interaction with, our online platforms.
- Interpret documents and translate into easy-to-read content with a clear message. Ensuring information is factually accurate and meets regulatory standards.
- Develop engaging and effective digital marketing products, across a range of platforms including website, newsletters, reports, traditional and social media.
- Create new innovative ways to communicate the different brand’s messages to its target audience with the aim of building our brands awareness.
- Publication planning and review of existing content.
If you are someone who shares our values of Passion, Integrity, Embracing and Authentic, and have experience in the below areas, we need you:
- Have a natural flair for creating and editing visual content
- Is a highly organised – self starter
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Passionate about making a difference in the community
- Social media connoisseur
- Wanting to expand your current skillset
- 3 years + experience in a similar role
It would be highly regarded if you have:
- Graphic Design experience with Adobe cc suite
- Experience working with different CMS
- Knowledge of aged care and disability in the community desirable
- Experience with copy writing
- Experience in a similar role
- Valued based organisation – making a difference in people’s lives
- Flexible work arrangements
- Generous salary packaging, up to an additional $18,549 tax free FBT
- Additional 3.5 days leave (pro-rata) / ability to purchase additional leave.
- Health & Well-being Program including flu vaccination
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your immediate family
- Ongoing support, training, and professional development
- Initial 12-month fixed term contract with view to further extension
- A great place to work!
Apply via Seek
Register your interest today by submitting your curriculum vitae and a cover letter, addressing how you meet the work-related requirements (in no more than 2 pages).
We encourage you to contact Philip Hawksworth, 08 6202 4700 Philip.Hawksworth@ilaustralia.org.au, to discuss the specifics of the position or contact email@example.com to request a copy of the Position Description.
*Please note applications that do not comply with the application instructions will not be considered.
Applications close Tuesday 26th April, 9:00am (WST), Short listing will commence immediately, Interviewing taking place week of the 2nd of May, with the intent to respond to all applicant by the 10th of May.
Valid police check and COVID-19 vaccination is a pre-requisite for this position at iLA. Exemptions to vaccine considered on a case-by-case basis.
Applications will remain open until a suitable candidate has been appointed.
Only those with the right to live & work in Australia need apply. No agency applications at this time.
Our purpose: We strive towards our mission of a community in which all abilities are valued, where people have the knowledge, tools, and confidence to participate.
We promote and support diversity and inclusion in our workplace. If you require any additional support during the recruitment/interview phase, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Values: Passion, Integrity, Embracing, Authentic
We value our people at ILA and strive to have a positive and adaptive culture, one that aligns with our values; so cultural fit is just as important to us as qualifications, technical skill, and experience.