National Community Engagement Lead
ILA’s Ageing Well initiative provides older people with early access to strategies and low risk assistive technology to assist them to stay healthier for longer. This supports them to remain living at home for longer and prevent premature access to aged care services and supports.
ILA has developed a digital suite of solutions including a website and screening tool app as key aspects of the initiative. The National Engagement Lead is responsible for co-developing and implementing a strategy that aims to drive awareness, take up and ongoing use of the digital suite through grass roots community activities across Australia.
The role will involve building and managing relationships with key national stakeholders and utilising a range of marketing and campaign strategies to increase engagement with the target audience.
- Co-develop and lead the implementation of the community engagement strategy using project management methodology and contemporary health promotion strategies.
- Lead and support a team of Community Engagement professionals to promote the digital suite of solutions using community level activities, engaging change agents, ambassadors and partnering with local government, key organisations and other identified interest groups
- Ensure strong digital presence, including across social media.
- Understand the suite of ageing well solutions, their application and keep abreast of updates and changes to them.
- Identify key stakeholders nationally, establish working relationships, and develop a portfolio of national partners.
- Incorporate co-design across all stakeholder engagement and community activation, ensuring quality user experiences across the strategy.
- Manage communication of progress and project management of the strategy
- The successful candidate will bring energy and passion to this area
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in project management, health promotion, marketing, engagement and campaign strategies
- Experience in planning, implementing, and evaluating national or large community health and well-being initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to work in partnership with a range of stakeholders both nationally and at a local level
- Demonstrated experience managing a team especially remotely (desirable but not essential).
- While ILA is based in Perth WA, the location of the successful candidate is negotiable and could be located interstate.
- A project that will deliver real health outcomes for our older Australians
- Strong positive culture, modern building, and amenities
- Flexible work arrangements including ability to work from home and interstate
- Working with a diverse and motivated team of professionals and support staff
- Ongoing support and professional development
- Competitive salary and generous salary packaging provisions – Tax benefits!
- Additional 3.5 days annual leave (pro-rata)
- Health & Well-being Program including flu vaccination and EAP support
- Rewarding work and being part of an organisation that makes a difference to peoples' lives and independence.
Apply via Seek
- Provide a resume that demonstrates your relevant work experience and suitability for the role.
- Cover letter demonstrating with examples, how you are suitable for the role in the context of the work-related requirements (no more than 2 pages).
Applications Close: COB Saturday 20 November 2021 (AWT) or before
We reserve the right to commence interviewing before the closing date
For full Position Description - ILA – National Community Engagement Lead - PD
We value our people at ILA and strive to have a positive and adaptive culture, one that aligns with our values; so cultural fit is just as important to us as qualifications, technical skill and experience. Values: Passion, Integrity, Embracing and Authentic
We promote and support diversity and inclusion in our workplace and encourage all diversity groups to apply. If you require any additional support during the recruitment/interview phase, please contact email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in ILA and time taken to apply for this role.
Please note a COVID-19 vaccination is a pre-requisite for this position at ILA.