Community Activation Lead
The Community Activation Lead will work within a self-managed multi-disciplinary team to deliver the community activation strategy aimed at driving awareness, take-up, and ongoing usage of the digital suite among the target user groups, across Australia. The person will lead a small team of Community Activators who may be based in other states. This role will be instrumental in the success of the Digital Suite of Solutions initiative. Key duties include:
- Execute the community activation strategy plan for the Healthy Ageing digital suite of solutions using Agile methodology.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders across Australia.
- Maintain CRM records in relations to all engagement activities.
- Lead a team of Community Activators to implement the community activation plan.
- Incorporate co-design across all stakeholder engagement and community activation, ensuring quality user experiences across the strategy.
- Manage communication of progress/status keeping processes running on time, within budget and utilising ILA project management methodologies.
- Build and manage internal and external working relationships, including in a primarily digital environment and identifying opportunities for collaboration
The successful candidate will bring energy and passion to this area, enjoy networking and have previous experience delivering community programs and services. They will have excellent interpersonal skills, written communication (including report writing) with the ability to build relationships and liaise with leaders and key stakeholders, including in the digital environment. Sound computing skills (including Microsoft office suite, databases or/and CRM) and the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines essential. Demonstrated experience managing a team, remote management of a team (desirable but not essential).
- Strong positive culture, modern building and amenities.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Working with a diverse and motivated team of professionals and support staff.
- Ongoing support and professional development.
- Competitive salary and generous salary packaging provisions – Tax benefits!
- Additional 3.5 days leave (pro-rata).
- Health & Well-being Program including flu vaccination and EAP support.
- Rewarding work and being part of an organisation that makes a difference to peoples' lives and independence.
Apply via Seek
- Provide a resume that demonstrates your relevant work experience and suitability for the role.
- In no more than two pages demonstrate, with examples, how you are suitable for the role in the context of the work-related requirements.
Applications Close: COB Monday 27th September 2021 (AWT) or before
We reserve the right to commence interviewing before the closing date.
If you wish to discuss the position specifics, please contact Sarah Easton on email@example.com on 08 6202 4700.
Only those with the right to live & work in Australia need apply.
A valid police check and COVID-19 vaccination is a pre-requisite of commencing in this position at ILA.
No agency applications at this time.
View full position description - ILA -Community Activation Lead - PD
* Please note, applications that do not comply with the application instructions will not be considered.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We promote and support diversity and inclusion in our workplace. If you require any additional support during the recruitment/interview phase, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org