Program Lead (Growth and Innovation)
iLA is seeking a Program Lead with a Growth and Innovation focus to join the team. Working closely with the Growth and Innovation Manager, this role will focus on researching, co-designing and evaluating initiatives to support business operations and meet deliverables. The main duties will include:
- Collaborate with iLA teams to develop new project initiatives that support healthy ageing in the community
- Promote innovation within the organisation
- Represent iLA at conferences, seminars, workshops, expos and other forums.
- Network and engage broadly across the sector to develop and deliver pilot programs with partner organisations
- Inform and lead working groups involved in programs.
The successful candidate will have experience with project management, adopt a community-building growth mindset and have excellent relationship management skills. In particular, the Program Lead (Growth and Innovation) will:
- Have an understanding of the community care sector
- Have knowledge, experience and understanding of research best practice and outcomes evaluation
- Demonstrate proficiency with information technology
- Be organised, pro-active, and demonstrate excellent communication skills.
- Rewarding work and being part of a “valued based” organisation – making a difference in people’s lives
- Ongoing support, mentorship, and professional development
- Generous salary packaging, up to an additional $18,549 tax free FBT (including the ability to package relocation expenses for those eligible)
- True work life balance with additional 3.5 days leave (pro-rata) / ability to purchase additional leave.
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your immediate family
- Health & Well-being Program including flu vaccination, and fun active social committee
- Flexible hours negotiated for the right candidate, 0.8FTE to full-time.
Apply via Seek
Register your interest today by submitting your curriculum vitae and a cover letter, addressing how you meet the work-related requirements (in no more than 2 pages).
- View the full Position Description - Program Lead (Growth and Innovation).
- Contact Kristy Harper (Growth and Innovation Manager) at Kristy.Harper@ilaustralia.org.au to discuss the specifics of the position.
Applications Close: COB 29 January 2023 (AWT) or before
Shortlisting will commence immediately, and we reserve the right to commence interviewing before the closing date. We thank you for your interest in iLA and we will respond to all candidates.
A valid NDIS Worker Screening Check is a pre-requisite for this position at iLA.
Only those with the right to live & work in Australia need apply. No agency applications at this time.
Our purpose: We strive towards our mission of a community in which all abilities are valued, where people have the knowledge, tools, and confidence to participate.
We promote and support diversity and inclusion in our workplace. If you require any additional support during the recruitment/interview phase, please contact email@example.com
Values: Passion, Integrity, Embracing, Authentic
We value our people at ILA and strive to have a positive and adaptive culture, one that aligns with our values; so cultural fit is just as important to us as qualifications, technical skill, and experience.